What's up Triple Threat CLE fans, it's time for the WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs recap from Sunday's live event. WWE TLC was live at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you didn't hear the news leading up to the event, there were some major changes made to this year's card, due to an outbreak of viral meningitis within the locker room. Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns both had to drop out of tonight's event, but WWE did get huge replacements for them. Smackdown Live's own AJ Styles took Bray Wyatt's place against Finn Balor and RAW GM Kurt Angle took Roman Reigns' spot in the TLC Match, teaming with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose against Team Miz.
** WWE TLC Card **
- Sasha Banks battled Alicia Fox.
- Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann battled Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Kalisto defended his title against Enzo Amore.
- WWE RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defended her title against Mickie James.
- Asuka battled Emma in her RAW main roster debut.
- "The Demon" Finn Balor battled AJ Styles.
- Elias Samson battled Jason Jordan.
- RAW General Manager Kurt Angle and WWE RAW World Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose battled WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Braun Strowman, Kane, Sheamus and Cesaro in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.
** WWE TLC Pre-Show **
- Backstage, The Miz is interviewed. Miz says that there is always someone else trying to steal his spotlight. The big news isn't Kurt Angle's wrestling return, it's Miz and Maryse revealing that they will be having a girl next year. Miz is confident that his team will win tonight and wants Kurt Angle to shake his hand on RAW when he proves it. Miz promises another broken freakin' neck for Angle is coming.
- Backstage, Emma is interviewed. Emma wants to know how much more attention is the WWE going to waste on Asuka's debut tonight. Emma says that tonight may be Asuka's debut, but Emma's spotlight is far too bright. Emma hypes herself as the originator of the Women's Revolution and promises that Twitter will erupt with #EmmaBeatsAsuka.
- Backstage, RAW GM Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan are hanging out together. Angle says he knew he had to do something huge when Roman Reigns went down, so he stepped up. Elias Samson interrupts and says he's channeling the spirit of Prince and wants to do a special performance tonight. Angle allows Elias to have his performance as Elias and Jordan mock each other.
- Drew Gulak interrupts the Pre-Show because he's heated that his Championship Power Point Presentation was cut from the show. Gulak says he will not be broken, he believes in a better 205 Live and he believes in a better cruiserweight division that won't have any chanting, flying, flipping, elaborate costumes, use of the top rope and more. Gulak is heated that Elias Samson was granted a live performance, but Gulak is being held down. Gulak is finally cutoff as he continues ranting.
- Social Media Lounge Interview With Mickie James: Mickie says she feels great and confident going into her match with Alexa Bliss. Mickie is asked about her age playing a factor and says she doesn't understand why her age is a thing. Mickie hypes her match and plans to walk out the new WWE RAW Women's Champion.
- Backstage, Smackdown Live's AJ Styles is here and being interviewed. Styles hypes being here for the special occasion and hypes his match against "The Demon" Finn Balor tonight.
Winner: Sasha Banks, by submission.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose hype their match with Kurt Angle tonight against Team Miz to close out the Pre-Show.
** WWE TLC **
Winner: Asuka, by submission.
- Backstage, The Miz is with his entire team. Miz rants about Kurt Angle, but Braun Strowman interrupts and tells Miz to save the pep talk. Strowman tells everyone to stay out of his way because he's taking out Angle, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose by himself. Kane says he does what ever he wants and he will be the one to take out their opponents. Miz says there's plenty of carnage to go around and they will all run RAW after tonight. Kane and Strowman walk off as Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro mock The Shield fist pose.
- Elias Samson's Concert Performance: Elias is in the ring with his guitar and begins to sing when suddenly he gets hit with a piece of celery. Elias stops singing and is irritated before beginning again. Elias starts getting hit with more veggies and it's revealed to be Jason Jordan throwing them at him from ringside. Elias gets annoyed and cancels his performance.
Winners: Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Alexa Bliss is interviewed. Alexa says Mickie James is sensitive about her age and she admits to looking up to her as a kid. Alexa says after tonight Mickie's days will be just old.
Winner: Alexa Bliss, by pinfall, to retain the WWE RAW Women's Championship.
- After the match, Mickie James gives thanks to the fans, says that really wanted to take the title home, she's proud of her performance and promises it won't be her last title match.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose confront Kurt Angle. Angle says he's going to give it his all tonight. Rollins says they respect what Angle did by putting himself in the match. Rollins says they didn't come to talk strategy they came to give Angle a gift. Rollins hands Angle a Shield vest.
- Elias Samson's Concert Performance Take 2: Elias is in the ring and begins singing and playing his guitar. The fans continue to interrupt him with boos, making him have to start over. Elias tells the fans to hold off on their applause until he's done. Jason Jordan appears again and throws more veggies at Elias. Elias gets annoyed and ends the performance again.
Winner: Enzo Amore, by pinfall, to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
Winner: Finn Balor, by pinfall.
- After the match, Styles and Balor stare each other down and then "too sweet" each other.
- Elias Samson's Concert Performance Take 3: Elias is in the ring with his guitar and is about to sing a song about Jason Jordan. Jordan immediately interrupts and we get an impromptu match.
Winner: Jason Jordan, by pinfall.
- Backstage, The Miz says that he has a surprise for the fans and for his team, when they drive their opponents to the dump.
- "Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match": Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz, Braun Strowman, Kane, Sheamus and Cesaro":
** Spot Highlights **
- Angle and Rollins nail Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro with a ladder.
- Angle gets ladder shots on Strowman.
- Angle, Rollins and Ambrose triple team Kane with a ladder.
- Team Miz gain control as Strowman unloads on Angle and goes to powerbomb Angle through the announcers table. Rollins makes the save with steel chair shots.
- Strowman and Kane get laid out on the announcers tables. Rollins and Ambrose leap off ladders and drive both Strowman and Kane through the tables.
- Angle gets triple teamed and beat down with steel chair shots by Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro.
- Angle applies the ankle lock submission on Kane. Strowman makes the save, sends Angle into the barricade and then power slams Angle through a table, forcing WWE Medical to rush out to check on Angle.
- The Shield take a 5 on 2 beat down as Angle is stretchered out.
- Kane accidentally hits Strowman with a steel chair and they go face to face, forcing Miz to try to calm both men down.
- Sheamus and Cesaro power bomb Ambrose through a table as Miz goes up to the stage and directs in a garbage truck.
- Rollins and Ambrose chase down Miz to put him through a table, but Kane makes the save. Rollins and Ambrose go to put Kane through the table instead, but Strowman makes the save.
- Kane still angry at Strowman, grabs Strowman and choke slams him off the stage and through another part of the stage below.
- Kane rips down a display of steel chairs hanging from the ceiling and they all fall on top of Strowman.
- Strowman rises from the broken stage and pile of chairs, stalks Kane and attacks Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro in the process.
Winners: Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, by pinfall.
- WWE TLC closes out with Angle, Rollins and Ambrose celebrating.